February 20, 2016
Looking for that magic elixir to help you live eternal? Or maybe just a little something to help you be healthier in the New Year? We have a couple of elixirs chock-full of beneficial probiotics that will get you started on your path to health in 2016.
Join Piedmont Picnic Project at Ramble Supply Co for our upcoming workshop on fermented sodas! Learn two techniques for fermenting your own sodas at home: (1) fermenting using a kombucha SCOBY which we will provide, and (2) fermenting by growing your own ginger bug.
Learn how to make two kinds of fermented sodas on your own at home:
- Ginger Bug Soda
Take home a kombucha fermentation kit that includes:
- fermentation vessel + swing-top bottle for the finished product
- personalized fermentation cover cloth
- COBY starter
- your first batch of tea
- Introduction & Tasting
- Taste fermented sodas flavored with locally foraged fruit and herbs. Learn a little about the history of fermented drinks and North Carolina sodas + the health benefits of drinking naturally fermented sodas!
- Overview of History and Benefits
- Overview of Ginger Bug history and process
- Overview of Kombucha history and process
- Learn process of fermentation so that you can make your very own at home with your take home kits!
Space is limited! RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.